If there is one thing every banking customer looks for in their bank, it’s convenience. Online banking, which includes mobile banking, is arguably the most convenient feature of many financial institutions.
Banks want their clients to manage their accounts safely and securely by providing them with 24/7 access using online banking. Similarly, banking customers want to monitor their accounts, check balances, and review pending transactions, among other tasks, at their convenience. These features save time by avoiding having to go into a branch or call and withstand long hold times over the phone.
Whether you’re a personal and business account holder, you can enjoy the many benefits available from online banking platforms that are designed to save you time and keep your financial information secured.
Freedom Banking from Home Bank of California
It all starts with the efficient management of your accounts by seeing them all on one screen. With this quick glance of your accounts, you can view balances, outstanding loans, and manage other transactions from your account home screen.
At Home Bank of California, we are rolling out with our Freedom Banking initiative that focuses on customer convenience and access to your banking accounts on your terms. We are quickly building out our online capabilities that will be rolling out throughout 2020. Still, we already have a dynamic and easy-to-use online/mobile banking service that is showcased here.
Easy to use online/mobile banking interfaces allow customers to:
- Review their recent transaction history
- See and schedule upcoming loan payments
- Make account transfers (including to external accounts)
- Read and print account statements
- Place stop payments on a single or range of checks
- Order new checks
- Add travel notifications to debit cards
- Pay bills
- Schedule wire transfers
- Set up account alerts (i.e., minimum balance, when there is a login to your online profile)
- Update contact information
Your banker can assist you in setting up your online banking when opening your account.
Once you get home, take some time to familiarize yourself with the online banking platform to see the many things you can do from your home or office.
Having quick access to these online banking features helps you take control of your budget so you can spend more time with your loved ones, doing your favorite activities, or running your business.
Also, business clients have access to:
- ACH transactions to easily pay vendors or direct deposit payroll
- Positive Pay services to protect your accounts from fraud
- Line of Credit advances for unplanned expenses and cash flow needs
- Remote Deposit Capture to securely deposits checks from your office
- Create and manage additional users (for accountants, bookkeepers)
If you are a business owner, the ability to easily manage your business’s finances in one place is an efficient way to save time.
Put your resources and focus on running your business and use online banking as an approach to streamline your finances without having to send an employee for a bank run. Need to see if a payment cleared, a deposit was received, or check an outstanding loan payment amount? Online banking provides all this information (and more!) in one easy to access place.
Safety and Security with Online/Mobile Banking
Many customers worry about the safety of their accounts when using online banking or mobile banking services. Financial institutions invest heavily in security software to ensure your financial data is protected.
Here are some tips to securely maintain your online banking information:
- Review your accounts often to make sure this is no unusual activity
- Create a unique, strong password that is specifically for your online banking login
- Always Log Out of your online session
- Do not connect to your online banking on unsecured or open/shared/public networks
In today’s modern age of technology, we rely on systems to make our lives more convenient. Online and mobile banking is a great tool to manage and keep track of your accounts.
At Home Bank of California, we are committed to providing our customers and community a convenient approach to their banking experience. Our friendly bankers are available to assist you with any questions you may have or to help enroll you in online banking!
Contact us today at 858-270-5881. To login to HBC online banking, click here.